It’s the morning after the election and here are some things I STILL know to be true.
- I still know there is an e-mail offer from Living Social for a half-off bikini wax that I will never use whether I buy it or not.
- I still know there is going to be a huge line of people who aren’t the most pleasant to be around at the DMV when I go today…and I still know I have to go.
- I still know there is a chance to do things differently today than you/I/we did them yesterday.
- I still know there is something that smells pretty gross outside and if I don’t shut my window soon the entire apartment will smell funny too…and my wife will wonder what I ate all day when she gets home.
- I still know that most of my friends are smart enough to know that blasting Facebook with their political views is silly…but they will do it anyways.
- I still know that voting alone isn’t enough if you want to REALLY make a change in peoples lives.
- I still know I won’t come even close to agreeing on everything with any of my friends…but I still know that if we had to agree with everyone on everything to be friends with someone that we would all be very, very lonely people. #nofriends
So what do YOU still know to be true today AND how can YOU use that truth to love and help others?
My Easy Step 1: shutting the window which = loving my wife by keeping our apartment smelling nice. #love