My wife got her new iPhone 5 today. I don’t get an upgrade till June. Boo. Guess I’ll be getting the 5S.
The iPhone 5 took a pretty crazy journey around the world on UPS planes and trucks to get here in California. Below is this little phones journey.
- It started out in China on Oct 10th.
- On Oct 11th it left China and went to Korea and then left Korea and went on to Anchorage, Alaska. It also left Alaska that day headed to Louisville, Kentucky.
- Oct 12th it arrived in Louisville where it sat for the weekend.
- Oct 15th it left Louisville and landed in San Jose, California where it went up to South San Francisco.
- Early Oct 16th it made it’s way from South San Francisco to Santa Rosa and out on a truck to Windsor. Later today it will be in the hand of my wife who will probably be glued to it for a while.
Pretty crazy to me how far the phone has already traveled. What did we do before technology?
(photo taken with iPhone 4S)